Great choice of hotels in Angers from cheapest one to 4* hotels.
The best way to find hotel or other types of accommodation is to connect to the official website of Angers tourist office at http://www.angersloiretourisme.com/en/accommodation/accommodation-list where you can find a wide variety of options (hotel, Bed&Breakfast, flat rental, …)
Find herebelow a list of hotels located in the city centre and near the venue for the ECPP 2016 Conference, the Angers Congress Centre:
- Hôtel de France 4*
- Mercure Angers Lac du Maine 4 *
- Hôtel d’Anjou, Best Western 4*
- Grand Hôtel de la Gare 3*
- Ibis Centre Château 3*
- Brit Hôtel Acropole 3*
- Ibis Style Angers 3*
- Hôtel de l’Europe 3*
- Foyer Darwin, Auberge de jeunesse
- Hostellerie Bon Pasteur
Angers is a charming little city and all hotels are located no farer than 15 minutes drives from the Angers Congress Center as you can see on the map below:
For further information about the hotel booking please contact: Laurence Eyraud: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to reach Angers?
- Paris CDG airport: 2h30 by direct TGV (High Speed Train)
- Angers Loire Airport: direct flights from May to September from London City (www.ba.com) and from Nice (www.igavion.fr)
- Nantes Atlantique airport: 40 min by TGV airport shuttle. Direct flighs from more than 70 cities in the world (Berlin, Brussels, Split, Madrid, Dublin, Budapest, Oslo, Athens, Amsterdam, Praga, Moscou,…)
- Frequent TGV links. Angers Train Station is less than 10 min walk and 5 min tram ride away from city centre and from the Angers Conference Centre.
- Details on all routes, timetables are available on the French Railways website: www.voyage-sncf.com/en/
- A strategic croosroad at the heart of the Grand Ouest. Motorways A11, A85, A87.